Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

3 October 2014

ZoellaBeauty - First Impressions on 'Soak Opera'

ZoellaBeauty

 When I first heard that Zoe (Zoella) was launching her own bath and body collection I was so excited to see what it would be like! I am so pleased for Zoe, she works so hard on her videos and blog posts, it's nice to see her hard work is paying off.

 It also inspires me to keep up with my own blogging, purely because it's such a fantastic community to be part of. Right enough of the soppiness.. to the collection!

Zoe's range of bath and body care includes; a shower gel, body moisturiser, bath bomb, body mist, candle and two adorable make-up bags. I think this is the perfect amount of products to launch as a first collection.

What with Christmas only being a mere 82 days away (not that I'm counting) I have had to be sensible with my money and therefore made the decision to purchase just one of the products, 'Soak Opera'.

Soak Opera

First, let's talk about the packaging. I absolutely love the shape of the bottle and the pinky coral colour of the lid and lettering. It really compliments the gold detailing and feminine design. The bottle actually is somewhat reminiscent of the bioderma bottles. Another thing I love is the names of the products, 'Soak Opera' it is such a wonderful little pun and totally suits Zoes character.

Now the most important part, the product itself. The first thing that I was excited to check out was the fragrance. It's a really fruity floral perfumed smell, its really girly and feminine which is right up my alley. It lathers amazingly and leaves the skin feeling squeaky clean and smelling delicious.

Another great factor about Zoella Beauty is that the products are so reasonably priced at just £5.00 for the body cream, shower gel, bath bomb and candle. The body mist and make-up bags are also priced at just £8.00 making them really affordable.

I am really tempted to buy some more of her range, my Christmas list has been started.. haha. If you fancy trying out some of Zoe's products they are sold on both Superdrug and FeelUnique.

Well done Zoe!

Have any of you tried the ZoellaBeauty range?
x
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig