Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

28 November 2014

Fashion | Top Trend Oversized Scarves


If there's one trend that I've been loving this A/W 14 it's the oversized scarf trend. There have been so many different styles around, Primark being having some of the best selection. I picked up this burgundy tartan scarf from Primark for around £6.00 and I absolutely love it.


One of the reasons that I love this trend is that they have so many different uses. You can either wrap it around numerous times and it really keeps all the heat in so you stay nice and toasty all day.


Or you could use it as a cape, which is another top trend this season. A 2 in 1 product? right up my alley! But it doesn't stop their.. they also make excellent blankets, particularly useful if you are doing any travelling this winter as planes are often quite cold.

For £6.00 and so many uses I think this is definitely a trend worth investing in this year.

 
Have you gotten an oversized scarf this winter?
x
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig