Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

1 November 2014

Beauty | Vita Liberata NKD SKN Fake Tan Review*

Vita Liberata Fake Tan

I was recently contacted by the digital content executive over at Vita Liberata to see if I would be interested in collaborating with them in which they would pick and send me a product to try out. I love to pop on a bit of fake tan every now and then so decided to give the tan a go!


They picked and sent me the ''Tinted Tan Mousse'', which I was so pleased about as my most used fake tan is the St Moritz mousse. The packaging is very eye-catching and girly and easy to clean once you have done applying the tan.

So let's get down to the good stuff, what is the tan actually like? The claim is that there is 'zero smell, it is easy to apply, it dries instantly and it fades perfectly'.


I applied the tan before I went to bed and then showered in the morning. It was very easy to apply as the guide colour allows you to see if you have missed anywhere or if you have streaks. The colour is more of a red brown to my usual fake tan that has a more green undertone. The colour pay off is good and noticeable, however, I usually prefer to be a bit darker.

There is a slight fake tan smell but it isn't over baring and you would not notice if you just passed by. The tan dries quickly meaning that you can get dressed pretty soon after application which is always a benefit if you are in a hurry. So the claim is actually pretty accurate!

Overall I think the tan is really good and has a good likeness to my all time favourite tan St Moritz. If you fancy a change to your usual fake tan then I would definitely recommend checking out this one over at www.nkdskn.com. The lovely people at Vita Liberata have also given me a 45% off code to share with you so that you too can try out this tan! Just Enter FASHION45 at the check out to receive your discount.

Let me know if you try any of the range!
x
 
 
 
*The following product was gifted to me. All opinions shared within this post are my own.
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig