Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

6 November 2014

Fashion | Winter Wishlist




1. Embellished Playsuit- New Look
2. Faux Fur Trim Biker Boots- River Island
3. Tartan Scarf- Boohoo
4. Cream Fur Trim Coat- Miss Selfridge
5. Tweed Bag- Boohoo
6. Black and gold Prom Dress- Boohoo
7. Black leather look skirt- New Look
8. Gold Glitter Block Heels- New Look

I have been a bit M.I.A in the blogging world as of late as work has just gotten a whole lot crazier, to those of you who blog everyday and have a full time job I salute you!

So now that the mild weather seems to be making it's exit and the cold is starting to set in I have been obsessed with trawling fashion websites for the perfect winter wardrobe. I love the rich textures and colours you can wear in winter from; velvet to pleather, burgundy and gold, I just love it.

Now that Halloween and Bonfire night are over we are all turning our attention towards Christmas, this has been no different for me. I am looking for dresses for evenings, faux fur for day time, anything that sparkles.. I keep seeing things and thinking oo that would be perfect for Christmas!

Although I don't really need any more clothes I just can't help wanting them, so to satisfy my need without breaking my bank I have created this little wish list, that if money were no option I would buy it all. Here are my favourite picks from a few online sites!

The Embellished Playsuit would look amazing for a new years eve party, paired with some glitzy accessories and sky scraper heels it would be the perfect party look. The faux fur trim boots are very practical for this sudden change in weather, keeping your feet both dry and warm. The prom dress and gold block heels are again perfect for a Christmas party look, maybe if you have a works Christmas do or a night on the town with friends, just pop on a faux fur coat and your ready to go.

I hope you can take inspiration from this list, what's on your wishlist this winter?
x
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig