Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

31 December 2014

What I Got For Christmas 2014


Another Christmas has passed and as I write this on NYE we are planning what the next year has in store for us, be it to do exactly the same as this year or to make some changes. Every new year brings food for thought, I personally think 2015 will be a big change for me as I have some big plans coming up.

I'm quite a nosey person and therefore love these types of posts/videos. I love to see what people have got for Christmas, and if I have any money leftover I often make a few sneaky purchases based on them! This isn't a braggy post, just one I personally like to read and thought I would do my own. I was pretty spoilt this year, and it's mainly because this is potentially my last Christmas in my family home as (all fingers crossed) we are hoping to buy our own house sometime in the New Year.

I decided to split it up into categories so you can skip the ones you aren't that interested in! So lets begin.

 Home Décor:

 
Iron (From my Grandma!)
Egg Storage House
To-do list notepad
Scented candles
Bedside clock
Owl Door Stop
 
 
Next we have Fragrance and Bath products:
 

 
Soap & Glory 'Think Pamper' Set
Lush 'Celebrate' Set
No 7 Cleansing kit
L'Oreal Post Party cleansing kit
 
Beauty :
 

Real Techniques Nicks Picks set
Real Techniques Travel set
Real Techniques Complete eye set
St Moriz fake tanning kit
No7 Neutral Palette
Studio Lipgloss and Nail duo
Make-up Revolution Kit
Sleek Blush Trio
Mac Lipstick in 'Crème in your coffee''
Metallic Nail Varnish set
 
Perfumes:
 

 
Sex in the City 'Kiss' Perfume gift set
Katy Perry 'Killer Queen' Gift set
Next 'Just Pink' Perfume and body spray
 
Books:
 

 
Lonely Planet's Guide to Travel Photography (I love travelling!)
How to Be Parisian Wherever You Are (I equally love Paris!)
 
Miscellaneous:
 





 
Pink Primark Make-up Bag
Ted Baker Make-up Bag
Primark circle necklace
Select silver key necklace
Earrings
H&M Necklace and Earrings set
Pandora Ring
Jewellery box
 
Clothes and Accessories:
 





 
Primark Bag & Purse
Lots of clothes!
Socks
New Look Boots
Michael Kors Hat and Scarf set
DKNY Dressing Gown
Pug Slippers
 
Last but not least, Christmas wouldn't be complete without getting Food & Drink :
 


 
Hot Chocolate set
Rolo's
Wine
Thornton's Classics
Maltesers
Quarter of alcohol.
 
 
There we have it a peak into what I got this Christmas, it goes without saying that I am incredibly grateful for everything I received this year, all of my gifts are amazing and I'm very lucky to have friends and family who know me so well! The best part of my Christmas this year though was getting to share it with all the people I love, whilst presents are nice, there's nothing better than having a game of monopoly whilst listening to some festive music with my family.
 
 
I hope you all had a Fantastic Christmas
x
 
 

Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig