Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

5 January 2015

Beauty | New in For 2015 - Palettes


During the festive season I picked up some New Palettes in preparation for 2015. You've heard the phrase 'new year, new me' mines more of a 'new year, new make-up'.  Although I'm a neutral girl at heart the prospect of spring glinting in my eye drew me to some palettes that have a bit more colour in them- not too much mind!

Beauty UK

First up is this little teeny package, the perfect palette to pop in your bag and it's only £1.99! The Beauty UK Mini Eye Palette in ''Nickel''.


There are 6 shades in this palette, 3 fairly neutral 3 more colourful. The first 2 shades are a light pink and champagne perfect for highlighting under the brow and the inner corners of the lid. The 5th shade is my personal favourite as it is a light brown taupe colour, perfect for giving some definition to the crease of your lid. There is a copper and grey shade too, giving the perfect range of colours for both a day and night time look. Its slim and small meaning it is perfect for weekend breaks as it doesn't take up much room in your bag.

Make-Up Revolution

The next palette is substantially bigger but still easy to take with you in your bag. The Make-Up Revolution brand took off by storm at the end of 2014 and it would be rude not to include their brand in my make-up collection for the start of 2015. This Palette has 12 shades, starting from my safe neutrals in pinks, champagnes and gold's into more bold shades with the likes of a navy blue and green shade. They may not be such daring colours to some make-up wearers but for me they are certainly outside of my comfort zone! The shades are very pigmented and provide good colour pay off on the lids too.

I thought I would include a close-up of the shades to give you a better impression of the colour range.

No7

This third palette is my personal favourite, everything from the rose gold packaging to the beautiful shades, it is perfect. The palette contains 8 of No7's most popular eye shadows, and also comes with a large mirror too. Again perfect for travelling (can you see I'm hoping to do a lot of that this year!).


As you can see through the colour selection this palette sits more in my comfort zone! with a good range of light to dark neutrals you can use this palette for day and evening look. This is a palette I can see myself getting a lot of use out of over the next coming months.

I am considering doing an eye make-up look from each of these palettes if any of you would be interested in seeing how they look on the eyes and the pigmentation of them, then please leave a comment below.

 
Did you get any new products for 2015?
x
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig