Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

18 January 2015

Pink Pleather





 
Trench Coat- H&M
Check Jacket - New Look
Pink Pleather Skirt- Boohoo
Polo neck jumper- New Look
Boots- Select
Bag- Michael Kors
Necklace- Tiffany & Co
 
 
I wore this outfit on a cold winters walk whilst we were on the way to visit our wedding venue, I bought the coat whilst we were backpacking around Europe. When we arrived in Amsterdam it was freezing, and not being one to need much persuading, I went on the hunt for a warm coat. This is what I found, a long black trench coat with silver zip detailing and belt. It's the easiest coat to wear and keeps me lovely and warm.
 
I paired a plain polo neck jumper with this faux leather pink skirt, just to give a pop of colour and texture to the outfit. I love nude and blush pinks so when I saw this skirt in the boohoo sale for just £6.00 I had to have it. I've worn it a handful of times and it's safe to say it will be a staple in my spring wardrobe this year.
 
I've also been loving these wedge knee high boots. They give me a little extra height yet are still comfy. I love that it means I can wear dresses and skirts yet my legs are still kept dry and warm.
 
I thought I would wear a few special items as it was a special day. I wore my Tiffany & Co necklace and my Michael Kors bag just to give the outfit that extra something.  
 

 
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig