Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

20 January 2015

Sleek Blush By 3 Palette Review


I have been after a blush palette for a while now, I have plenty of eye shadow palettes and find them so useful when travelling. The blush palette I chose to try is the Sleek Blush by 3 palette in the shade 'Pink Lemonade'.

The palette retails for around £10.00, which for 3 blushes I think is very reasonable. You can purchase the palette at Superdrug.


The first thing that drew me to the palette was the packaging, it looked sleek and compact, everything you want in a travel palette.

The second thing that drew me to the palette was the selection of blushes it contained.


There are two powder blushes and one cream blush, which I think is provides excellent choice. Those days when you want a more matte look you can use either of the two powder blushes, those days you want a more dewy finish you can reach for the cream blush. It's lovely to have a variety of options in one place.

The pigmentation of the blushes are amazing too with each of them being highly pigmented.


The most pigmented of the three is definitely the cream blush (the middle one), it is a lovely baby pink shade and it blends into your skin flawlessly. Giving the 'pinched' look to your cheeks.

The coral toned blush is also very pigmented and would look amazing in summer with coral lips and golden eyes. I can't wait for the weather to get better so I can use that shade more. For now I will be sticking to the light pink shades that are perfect for upcoming spring. I'll be using the cream blush too to give that fresh faced effect after a long dreary winter.

Overall, I am really impressed with this palette, not only with the colour pay off but also the variety of blushes it contains. It will definitely be the palette I reach for most  as it's just so easy to pop In my make-up bag and off I go.
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig