Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

18 March 2015

A Late Mother's Day Thank You


So this past Sunday was Mother's Day, however, both me and my mum both worked this Sunday so instead celebrated Mother's Day on the Saturday. This post was going to go up before now but with work being so hectic I haven't had the time to sit down and give it the thought and attention that it deserves.


My mum is a wonderful and talented person, she is so good at sewing that she made my prom dress and is going to be making my Bridesmaid dresses. I wish I could have got some of her creativity! I can sew the odd hole up but that's as far as I go in that department.

Not only that but she is wonderfully supportive and even now at the age of 21 she jumps to defend me and protect me when I'm feeling down. I can have a good moan to her about how I feel and know that everything will be alright in the end.


When I was younger we used to always have 'Art Attack' on in the morning and try and create something together from it. She used to always enter me in our local fancy dress competitions with things she had made - I have been a scarecrow, tin man, jockey with horse! and much more. I will always treasure our art mornings together, that and I regularly won those competitions!



She always jokes that I'm a daddies girl but my mum equally has a very special place in my heart, she has put up with me through my awkward teens and moody ways and I'm glad to say we've gone through that now! I bet she is too!


I'm still going to hold this fringe against her, it was not her best decision to give me such a full thick long fringe! I love how she can have a joke with me, especially here when I thought pouting looked good- I will stick to a smile from now on I promise!

I thought I would thank her on here as it will be a permanent reminder of how important she is to me, and without her (and my dad of course) I wouldn't be the person I am today. So thank you Mum, for everything x
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig