Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

20 March 2015

A Letter To My Younger Self


I've always wondered if I could go back in time and do it again would I do anything different, I have always thought not really no. But I would give myself better advice, both serious and light hearted.

-I would first tell myself not to stress so much over little things. Although I still do this now.

-I would tell myself not to worry about boys. Or that i'll never have a boyfriend because the reality of the matter is, future me does have a boyfriend and one who is going to be my husband!

-I would get rid of that hideous fringe (see my mothers day post!) You suit a side fringe much better.

-Let's stop wearing foundation on its own, you need some blusher on.

-Spend more time with your family than on the computer, they love you.

-Don't get hung up on the latest trends, both fashion and technology. They change that fast there's no point worrying about it.


-Don't spend so much time worrying about the paths you've chosen, things will work out in time. Even at 21 you still are a little lost.

-Appreciate your friends, they are the best.

-Do not drink Sambuca straight from the bottle. Especially not when dressed as lady gaga. You will regret it, I can promise you that.

-Try not to obsess so much over your weight and just accept yourself as you are.

-Unfortunately, not matter how nice you are there will always be people who don't like you. That's life.



-Don't take what people say behind your back to heart. They aren't worth it.

-Don't wear those massive heels to school. You may think you look cool for all of 5 minutes, until you fall in the mud.

-Be more confident in yourself, you can do this!

 
 
If you could meet your younger self what would you tell them?
x

Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig