Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

30 March 2015

March Favourites



Ahh, where are the months going!? I can't believe it's the end of March already. This year has started off very whirlwind like and before we know it Christmas will be upon us again! Not before a good summer though *crosses fingers*

Anyway let's get to the posts point, I thought I would share with you the things I've been loving this March.

1. Naked 2 Palette - I have fallen back in love with this palette again and its beautiful golden hues, paired with a zingy coral lip it makes the perfect spring/summer go to palette. I'll  definitely be packing this when I go away this year! I actually reviewed all three palettes last year if you fancy an old school post to have a look at- I am still working in my photography!

2. Mac 'Girl About Town' Lipstick - I bought this lipstick not too long ago and it quickly has become a favourite of mine.  What you can see poking out the packaging is actually all I have left of it! I'm trying to only use it occasionally now to savour what's left- but when it does run out I will definitely be getting another one.

3. Hand Food - In a recent blog post I spoke about my top 3 Soap & Glory products which featured Hand Food, whilst the weather is warming up it can still be very bitter at times and this is where Hand Food has really helped me. It stops my hands getting really dry and keeps them soft and hydrated.

4. Master Graphic Liner- Another product I recently reviewed (what can I say, I love them!) is the master graphic liner, it has really helped me master the art of the perfect flick.


5. Aussie Miracle Recharge leave in conditioner - After a cold winter my hair is left dry and limp, I love Aussie's products and this Miracle Recharge leave in conditioner really caught my eye. I spritz it all over my hair before blow drying and it leaves my hair lovely sleek and soft. Now its a permanent part of my hair care routine.

6. No7 Melting Gel Cleanser- I have recently switched up my skin care routine and have started using this No7 gel cleanser, it really helps to remove my make-up and keep my skin feeling fresh and clean. A review of my new skin care routine will be coming up in the next couple of weeks so if you are interested hearing more about this cleanser than keep an eye out for that post.

7. Peppermint Tea- I love love love peppermint tea! It is so refreshing and warm, I could drink copious cups of it. It really helps to settle your stomach and is nice to have after a big meal.

8. Baking- I have loved baking this month, Easter always makes me want to bake lots of yummy themed cakes and biscuits! I recently rustled up some Nutella and Malteaser bunny cakes which went down a storm with mine and my other halfs families, I even got a few requests to make more!

So there we have it, some of the things that I have been loving this month, let me know what you have been enjoying this march!
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig