Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

13 March 2015

MUA 'Red Drama' Lip Liner Review

MUA Lip Liner

I have been on the hunt for a good red lip liner for a while now. I wanted one that I could wear with MAC Ruby Woo Lipstick. I was just popping into Superdrug one day to pick up my usual necessities when I stopped at the MUA stand, Lip liners for £1.00?! Too good to be true, I grabbed 'Red Drama' and ran to the till.

Now due to the price I didn't have high expectations for this product, for £1.00 it was worth a try and I have been very very pleased with myself. This MUA Lip Liner has really impressed me.



The formula of the pencil is very creamy, meaning that it is so easy to apply to the lips and doesn't need to be warmed up before application. It glides on smoothly and is easy to use. The lip liner itself comes with a sharpener in the lid meaning that you don't have to worry about having a blunt pencil to work with! This is definitely a bonus for me as I'm always losing sharpeners.

The pencil is described as being 'intense colour' which is very true, the consistency is very opaque which is lovely to say how creamy it is, the colour pay off holds it's own. It's a vibrant true red.

Speaking of colour, the whole purpose I wanted to pick up a red liner was so that I could wear it with my favourite red lipstick, MAC Ruby Woo. Did it fit the bill?



It certainly did! Such a perfect match! I cannot believe that I chanced upon such a good lip liner which not only applies beautifully but matches Ruby Woo perfectly- and all for a mere £1.00!

If you are a lover of red lips then I would highly recommend trying out MUA Lip liner for yourself, I'm almost certain you not be disappointed. Especially if you are a fan of MAC's Ruby Woo as they go together beautifully. Definitely a 10/10 product.

Have you got any other Red Lip recommendations? let me know in the comments below.
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig