Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

7 April 2015

Capes and Kurt Geiger

 
What I'm Wearing:
 
Cape- Select
Polo neck top- New look
High Waist Jeans- Primark
Watch- Michael Kors
Necklace- Primark
Bag- Kurt Geiger
 
 
Sundays are usually spent either relaxing or at work for me, but because it was the bank holiday and the weather was looking up i decided to get ready and take a nice long walk with the dog. Here in the UK you have to make the most of the weather as it can soon turn for the worse. I loved the cape trend all through autumn, but to be honest, I never got much wear out of it as it was either too cold or too wet. Spring was the perfect time to get my cape on. The weather is cool enough to merit a jacket but not too cold that I need a coat.
 
This Kurt Geiger bag was a cheeky treat for me off the Mr on our recent shopping trip, I was uhming and ahhing over it for a while and he decided to make the decision for me! I am so grateful and I think I might be in love with it, I can't wait for summer so I can use it all the time.
 
I thoroughly enjoyed having a Sunday off, I love spending time with my family, but this Sunday was even better as I got to eat my body weight in chocolate and not feel guilty about it. Operation Beach Body is on hold for today.
 
I've been a bit more active on Instagram lately, so if you fancy having a look you can find me here , I can spend ages looking through it!
 
Hope you all had a lovely long weekend, back to work now for me!
 


 

Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig