Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

20 April 2015

Festival Inspired Make-Up Look

 
 
After seeing all of the incredible Coachella photos, I thought I would give my own take on Festival Make-Up. I saw a lot of neutral, natural bronze looks and thought how perfect this would be for spring, as well as how easy and lasting it would be for a festival!
 
 


So let's get on with the look shall we!

Let's start with;

The Face

Start by applying an Spf containing moisturiser to keep your face protected whilst you enjoy being out in the sun!

I applied Collections 16 hour Lasting Perfection Foundation all over my face using clean fingers. I prefer to use my fingers as this foundation dries quickly and the heat from your fingers gives you a little longer blending time!

To contour I used is the Make-up Revolution contour and highlight trio, the contour shade is a lovely matte brown with no shimmer. Being fairly pale I have to be careful with the types of bronzers I go for as some can make me look very washed out or withdrawn.

To add definition I used Collections Lasting Perfection Concealer in a V shape under my eyes, along the bridge of my nose and the centre of my chin.

To highlight I used MAC's Cream Highlighter in 'Luna'. I love this highlight as it gives a lovely dewy look to the skin without being overly shiny.

To set my T-Zone I used Rimmel's Stay Matte powder in 'Transparent'. This has such good staying power.


Eyes

For my eyes I wanted a gold/bronze smoky look, I wanted to use a versatile palette that many of you might already own, so decided upon the Naked 2 Palette by Urban Decay. It's my most loved and most used of all 3 Naked Palettes as the colour range is just so beautiful.

I used the shade Half Baked all over my lid which is a stunning yellow toned gold colour, I packed this on to get a bold finish. Then in my crease I warmed it up a bit with Chopper which is more of a copper colour.

I used white liner on my water line to open up my eyes, this makes you look fresh and awake. Such a good trick if you've been up all night dancing at the festival!

For the liquid liner I used Maybelline's Master Graphic liner which is a lovely black liquid liner that is easy to use and stays put.

For Mascara I used Maybelline's The Falsies. It gives my lashes thickness and added length (with a little help from eyelash curlers!)


I kept my lips fairly simple opting for a brown toned nude shade by combining MAC's Crème in your Coffee & Chatterbox.



I hope you like this Festival/Coachella inspired look! Are you going to any festivals this year?
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig