Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

4 May 2015

April In Review

I can't believe I am writing this already! I know I say it every month (and it's still so true) but where is time going? May already? I am not prepared for this speed ha ha.

I sat down in March and told myself that I must be more productive with my spare time, I get 2 days off a week and, in all honesty, sometimes I'm that tired I could sleep all day! However, I decided that no matter how tired I feel, I should make the most of my spare time and pack it with fun or productive things, which is exactly what I did. I have been for lots of walks, meals and even a night out on the town!

I'm still having my driving lessons and things are coming along slowly, I have done nearly all my manoeuvres now, just bay parking to go. My motivation is that I want to be able to drive to nice places on my days off, like York, Bath etc. They are expensive train journeys otherwise, so it gives me that extra dose of motivation to keep on top of my driving.

I have really gotten into watching T.V lately, especially on Monday Nights, Made in Chelsea & Game of Thrones are the best! However, I also want to get into reading more, but I'm stuck for books. If any of you have any good book recommendations then please send them my way!

I'm not going to lie, April was a pretty indulgent month. I have been picking up bits and pieces for my Spring/Summer wardrobe. I am trying really hard to create the perfect capsule wardrobe instead of just buying lots of things that can't be mixed and matched. At the minute, I have a love of patterned trousers. I think they are the perfect alternative to jeans when the weather is slightly warmer, but not warm enough to wear shorts/skirts. I've also picked up a few new make-up bits and accessories, including a gorgeous Kurt Geiger bag. I like to think of it as an investment piece.

I've really gotten into instagram this month and have posted a lot! You can follow me here.
1. New make-up Purchases
2. I've been trying hard to make better food choices
3. SS15 capsule wardrobe pieces
4. New Kurt Geiger Bag
5. Spring Make-up
6. Home décor purchases
7. Lovely spring walks
8. MAC lipstick collection (so far!)
9. Dinner Date outfit
 
 
How did you spend your April?

Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig