Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

31 May 2015

Make-Up Revolution 'Sugar & Spice' Blush Palette Review


I recently popped into Superdrug looking for my usual essentials; dry shampoo, collection concealer etc. When I stumbled upon the make-up revolution counter. This blush palette and their Vivid baked highlighter really caught my eye!
 
Now I'm not really a blush person, I'm more of a lipstick and eye shadow kinda gal. However, there was just something so stunning about this palette that I couldn't leave the shop without it. I convinced myself by saying that it would be a good holiday purchase as I can create so many looks with it. Tactical you see!

The palette consists of 8 pink toned powder blushes. I am really impressed with the colour pay off of these blushes, you only need to dab your brush lightly on the product to get enough colour for your cheeks.


The first two shades are very light mauve browns, these are perfect to add a little bit of definition to the cheek, but for someone with pale skin I wouldn't wear them on my cheeks as a blush. The second two shades are seriously pretty with a bright lipstick pink and a silver toned baby pink highlight.

Although I love all the shades in the palette, the bottom row is definitely my favourite.


The first and third shades are my favourites of the eight, the first is a pink coral and the third is more of an orange toned coral. Both compliment my skin tone beautifully and give me a lovely fresh summer glow, a perfect pick me up during this drab weather! The last blush is another shimmery highlight, which I'm yet to build up the courage to try out as I'm worried it might be too harsh for my pale complexion!

If your make-up collection is lacking variety in the blush department I would highly recommend picking up one of these palettes, they are so easy to store and cost significantly less than buying multiple single blushers. At just £6.00 it means you are paying just 75p per blush! A bargain in my eyes, and definitely something that drew me to the product in the first place- besides the stunning colours! Make-Up Revolution have more palettes in their range including some bronze toned ones and a cream blush one which I really want to get my hands on! On my next shopping trip I may just have to have a look at it.

Overall I'm really pleased with this product and will definitely be packing it in my holiday make-up bag, I will definitely keep an eye on make-up revolution to see if there are any other products I like the look of.

What make-up revolution products would you recommend?

Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig