Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

26 May 2015

Sleeveless Blazer & Stripes


I've been loving the recent trend of sleeveless trenches and blazers, they are the perfect transitional jackets for Spring. A bit of light layering, over polo neck tops if it's on the cooler side or cropped tops in the heat.

I think they give an outfit an extra bit of Oomph!


Another trend I love are stripes, I paired my sleeveless blazer with this striped, box fit crop tee. It creates a tailored casual vibe. I wanted it to be a relaxed look but still keeping an on trend theme.


 
Sleevless blazer, crop tee & Jeans - Select Fashion
Boots- Primark
Watch- Michael Kors
Necklace- Primark
Lipstick- Ruby Woo (Mac)
 

To finish the outfit I have chosen some acid wash high waist jeans and a tassel bag to give a bit of a 70's theme. I really love this bag for day wear as its easy to pop in my essentials (phone, money, make-up).

Does anyone else find outfit photos so difficult to take? I must have taken over 30 photos to get just these 4! I swear these other fashion bloggers make it look effortlessly easy, its really not!

 
Do you have any tricks to taking outfit pictures?
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig