Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

30 June 2015

Summer Holiday Lookbook


If  haven't read my previous post (which you should ;) ) then you would know that I've recently been away on holiday. Whilst I was away I decided to capture a few of my favourite holiday outfits to share with you how I like to dress for summer vacations (mainly clutching onto monochrome!).

Look One:

 
Cream Crochet Kimono - Select Fashion
Crochet Crop Top- Select Fashion
Soft Shorts- Peacocks
 
Look Two
 


 
Tropical Crop Top- New Look
Midi Skirt- Select Fashion
Bag- Kurt Geiger
Watch- Michael Kors
 
 
Look Three
 
 


 
Kimono- Select Fashion
Vest Top - Primark
Denim Shorts- Asda
Necklace- Primark
 
Look Four
 



 
Kimono - Select Fashion
Crop Top- Select Fashion
Midi Skirt- Select Fashion
Bag- Kurt Geiger
 
So there we have it, some of my favourite Holiday Outfits from this years trip! I hope you like this lookbook, I find it so hard to get a good outfit photo, I never know what to do with my arms or my face! Do I look at the camera? Do I look out in the distance? Do I smile? Who Knows. You fashion bloggers make it look so effortless, I need to learn your secrets!
 
 
What are your tips for taking good outfit pictures?

Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig