Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

17 June 2015

What's In My Holiday Make-Up Bag?!


Packing Make-Up for a holiday is my favourite part of packing in general. I love picking out some of my favourite pieces to take and all the options i'll have. Bright lips are my 'thing' and a summer holiday is the perfect time to pull out those neon pink and poppy coral tones.

So let's dig in!


This is the make-up bag I'm taking, its a Ted Baker one that my lovely friend got me for Christmas last year. I really love the print and colours in it. It's also a very generous size which is handy for someone like me who likes to take a lot of make-up!


For my Face:

- Estee Lauder Double Wear
- Collection Illuminating Touch Concealer
- No7 Beautifully Matte Primer
- Make-Up Revolution 'Sugar & Spice' Blush Palette
- Make-Up Revolution Baked Highlighter
- Collection Powder

For my Eyes:

- Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette (my favourite!)
- Primark Felt Liquid Liner
- Superdrug Edition 20 False Lashes
- Maybelline The Falsies Macara
- Collection Volumising Waterproof Mascara

For my Lips:

- Kiko '605'
- Mac Ruby Woo
-Mac Girl About Town
-Mac Chatterbox
-Mac Morange

That's everything I'm taking in my holiday make-up bag! Some of you may think it's excessive, others may think it's not enough but it's just the right amount for me. I hope to peruse around Duty Free before we jet off!



What are your make-up must haves for a summer holiday?
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig