Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

22 September 2015

6 Reasons Why I Love Autumn.



It's no secret that I love autumn, the atmosphere, the colours, the cosy nights, I just love it all. There's no other season to compare. Sure, summers nice to spend long days outdoors, but I just love a good night in. Maybe that's the granny inside me talking!

I decided to compile a list of reasons why I love this season, a bit of an ode to Autumn if you will. So let's get stuck in and see what sets my heart beating about Autumn.

1. Lazy Mornings In Bed. Cuddling. Fluffy furry blankets. Onesies. I just love my bed and being cosy.


2. New Season Fashion. All the layering, rich colours, cosy knitwear. Buying a new winter coat is the highlight for me.


3. Long Chilly Walks Through Crunchy Golden Leaves. You may all have guessed by now that I'm a walker, I love a long walk through beautiful landscapes, I love it more in Autumn with the spectacular sunsets we get and crunching along through pretty leaves. Bliss.


4. Delicious Filling Food- Good bye Bikini Body! Autumn is the time for food. From chunky homemade soup to anything salted caramel it is the season of indulgence.


5. Bold Sultry Make-up. A striking red lip and smoky golden eye is my favourite Autumn make-up look. I like to experiment with darker colours, embrace my pale skin and leave behind the peaches and pinks of summer.


6. New Home Décor. Aside from new season fashion my next biggest love is home décor. I can't resist a cute mug or a pretty candle. It is an addiction and I may need help.


So these are my top 6 reasons why I love autumn so much, my purse strings may not feel the same way! The fashion is my favourite, I love to have a good clear out of my wardrobe and invest in some good autumn transitional pieces, I may do a post on this soon if anyone would be interested in seeing it.

Also a tea belly like me can't wait for the cold nights, the tea strainer comes out straight away. Peppermint to salted caramel to chocolate chai- scrumptious!

What are your favourite things about Autumn?
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig