Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

16 September 2015

Casual Autumn Walks


There is nothing more I love than a good long walk in the fresh air, if you've read my blog for a while you would have gathered this already.

My walking style is very relaxed and comfortable, but me being me it still has a nod to the trends, with a little bit of 70's flare to this outfit shown through the rust coloured top and the A-line denim skirt.

If you had told me that I would be wearing a denim skirt passed the age of 15 I would have laughed in your face, but here I am after the age of 20 and need to eat my words. I've seen these skirts everywhere and just couldn't help but pick one up, I find that the A-line style is very figure flattering. It has buttons all the way down the front, which I preferred over similar skirts that had press studs down the front as I didn't want to run the risk of it popping open!




I paired the denim skirt with a high neck rust coloured top from Primark and matching ankle boots, also from Primark. I decided to add a scarf as I thought that the outfit lacked a little something without one, and this little silky snake print scarf is a very ancient piece in my wardrobe that was nearly thrown away! I'm glad I decided to keep a hold of it.

When the 70's trend first cropped up I was very sceptical, the flares and bell sleeves did frighten me a tad but it has really grown on me now and the textures and colours are perfect for this upcoming autumn.


 
Of course it wouldn't be a walk without this little poppet, do I get extra points for matching my outfit to my dog?!
 
 
What's your favourite trend this autumn?

Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig