Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

3 September 2015

That Suede Jacket


Hello there, remember me? I've been on a bit of a blogging hiatus as of late! Life has just been so busy with work and days out that time has escaped me. I love writing my blog and had complete bloggers guilt, but at the same time I like to be proud of my posts and therefore didn't want to put up a half-hearted attempt.

Alas, I am back with a post! It's mainly all about the new tanned love of my life, this stunning faux suede jacket. Insert all the heart-eyed emojis. I've been after either a tanned or mustard yellow faux suede jacket for a little while now, but decided maybe the mustard yellow was just a little bit too much out of my comfort zone. That's when I spied this tan beauty in Next. It was hanging there in all of it's glory.


The material is super soft and comfortable. A lot of the faux suede jackets I've tried have been quite stiff materials and I don't like to feel restricted. I also sized up in this jacket so that when it drops a bit cooler I can layer polo neck jumpers underneath, which I think would look very cute. It has press stud poppers and two little pockets. The design itself is very simple, but I like this as it means I can translate it from day to evening very easily.


I wore the jacket with my New look High waisted super skinny indigo jeans, which I may do a whole other post on as I love them. I also wore a simple scalloped white vest, also from New Look and some tan ankle boots from Primark.


The jacket cost £48 but it is an investment piece this autumn and I can't wait to layer it up with cream knits, denim and boots. Bring on those cooler days.

 
Do you have an A/W staple piece?
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig