Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

25 October 2015

Autumn Layering

 


 
Shop The Look
Floppy Hat- Select Fashion
Scarf- Primark
Cream Polo Neck- Primark
Trench Coat- H&M
Jeans- New Look
 
Saturday was a hat day. There was rain by the bucket load, but we weren't going to let this dampen our spirits. The coats were pulled out, the boots were on and we were ready to go exploring.
 
 This outfit is Autumn in a nutshell; long, light weight coat, tartan scarf and camel floppy hat, to protect yourself from the unknown weather conditions. We all know that Autumn in the UK can be a funny sort of season. We get some beautiful sunny days, as well as lots of very gloomy wet days. Therefore, arming yourself with a good hat and light weight jacket is pretty much essential!
 
I picked up this trench coat from H&M whilst I was in Amsterdam and it's been stuck to me ever since! It's such an easy piece to wear and gives a touch of sophistication to any outfit. Then the hat, which is really the star of the show. I'm a very unsure hat wearer, I don't know if they suit me or if they just emphasise my round face. However, I really do love this camel floppy hat, the colour is very on trend this season, and it did a good job in keeping my hair dry! Always a bonus.
 
  We set off to spend the day wandering around the beautiful grounds of Wollaton Hall. The surroundings made the perfect back drop for an autumn outfit shoot, the leaves were turning a stunning burnt orange and there were deer everywhere! Despite the weather it was such a nice day out and is a picture perfect place to visit.
 
What have you been up to this weekend?
 

 

Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig