Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

22 November 2015

All Black Everything with Boohoo*

 

I was recently contacted by Boohoo.com to collaborate with them by choosing an all black outfit for their Boohoo Black Friday Campaign. I love an all black outfit, they are flattering and simply chic. I like to play around with textures and cuts when wearing a one colour outfit, I feel this creates dimension and gives the outfit a little edge.

The whole outfit I decided to centre around the A-Line, Faux Leather Skirt*. I love faux leather in the Autumn, not only does it give the outfit texture, but it's also great for keeping warm and is durable. The cut of the skirt is very flattering, it synchs in the waist and then goes out just enough. It's very soft and versatile.  If you wanted to venture out of the all black outfit, then pairing it with a tailored white shirt and heels would create a really classic look.

If you know me well enough, you will know that as soon as September ends I pull out my trusty roll neck jumpers. I find them so easy to wear with any outfit and own them in a few different colours! However, you can't go wrong with a trusty plain black roll neck*. I love this one in particular as the neck itself isn't tight, I have found that some roll necks can be really restricting and just too tight. The material is really stretchy and opaque, keeping you lovely and warm.

Finally to complete my all black outfit is an item that every girl needs in their wardrobe, a Structured Black Blazer*. Another item that can be worn in so many ways, dress it up with a bodycon dress and heels or wear it casual with jeans and a plain tee. This blazer has shoulder pads to create extra structure and I like the fact it's collarless, as it makes wearing shirts with it so much easier.

With the outfit in mind, its Black Friday on 27th November and for all us shopaholics it's time to source out a bargain! I would definitely keep an eye out online this year as I suspect there will be some fantastic items on offer just in time for Christmas, and why not treat yourself as well as others.


What will you be looking out for this Black Friday? 


Disclaimer- All Items Marked with * have been gifted to me for review purposes. All opinions are my own.
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig