Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

7 November 2015

Clinique 'Cherry Pop' Lipstick & Primer

 
 
I picked up Glamour Magazine recently to see the lovely Tanya Burr's segment, and was blown away about the fact it had a free Clinique product with it! The one I picked up had 'Cherry Pop' lipstick with it, which being a bold lip worshipper, I was over the moon about!
 


I love getting mini samples to try, especially lipstick, as it's hard to judge whether the colour will suit you from just a swatch on the back of your hand. These cute little mini's are also perfect for popping in your clutch bag on a night out too.

The packaging itself is beautiful, the main body of the packaging represents the colour of the lipstick. This is great for helping you pick what kind of shade your looking for. The lid is a stunning metallic silver, with Clinique printed on it, which adds a touch of luxury to the product.


If you've been around my corner of the net long enough, you will have noticed I have a penchant for red lips. From Mac's Ruby woo to Rimmel 107, I just love them.

I was very impressed with the finish. I'm normally more of a matte girl at heart, but this formula is very moisturising due to it, not only being a lipstick, but also a primer! I've never come across this type of lipstick formula yet, but I really like it. Your lips are left feeling soft and velvety.




Look at that colour pay off! I didn't expect the formula to be so opaque with it being a moisturising lipstick, but I was nicely surprised. It really is as it's name suggests, a bold, pretty cherry red. Perfect for the upcoming festive season. I'm tempted to buy some more of the collection, as the formula is just so good.

Have you tried any of Clinique's lipsticks?
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig