Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

2 November 2015

Lush Christmas Collection Haul

 
Shop The Post
 

Now that Halloween has passed and it's November it's practically Christmas right?!
I popped into Lush a couple of days ago after seeing everyone's new season hauls popping up in the blogosphere. I had a good nosey at what people had picked up and made my selection.

It was hard to resist buying everything glittery in sight! However, I pulled in the reigns and chose just four products. These four products are the best in the Christmas collection for me. I did adore all the pretty bath bombs and bubble bars, but in reality I never get chance to have a nice long, relaxing bath and instead opt for a shower, which is why I only picked up the one bubble bar.

The first product I chose was Santa's Lip Scrub






One of the things I suffer with a lot during the cold winter months is dry lips. I have tried the old toothbrush trick but find it to be a bit too harsh, so when I saw this cute lip scrub it went straight into my basket. Not only is it Cola scented, but it's also edible! It literally makes me think of the Cola Christmas Truck adverts. The scrub is very gentle due to it being made with caster sugar, dates and cherry scrub. Leaving your lips perfectly polished, essential for those Christmas kisses *wink wink*

Santa Baby Lip Tint


Santa Baby is the perfect accompaniment to Santa's Lip Scrub, its a stunning ruby red and smells just like cola, the same scent as the lip scrub. It's the perfect festive lip colour and is sure to make your lips look irresistible under the mistletoe. The lip tint contains carrot oil and shea butter, both of which help nourish your lips, leaving them feeling soft and hydrated. The lip tint also has a hint of cinnamon which is sure to give your lips a little extra seasonal flare.  This is going to be a definite handbag essential this party season.

Snow Fairy Shower Gel


Snow Fairy is a cult Lush product within the blogging community, and you can see why. It smells really sweet with a hint of candy floss and bubble gum in there. Snow Fairy is only available within Lush's Christmas Collection, and therefore if it's a scent you love I'd recommend stocking up! It leaves your skin smelling fantastic, and is really revitalising, which is needed during these darker months.

Holly Go Lightly Bubble Bar



The final product I picked up is the Holly Go Lightly Bubble Bar, which is practically Christmas encapsulated in one product. It's green, glittery and has a warm spicy scent to it. What more could you ask for in a Christmas Bath Product! I'm definitely going to be using this one before a Christmas Party to give my skin a very festive shine.

So there are my top picks from Lush's Christmas Collection this year. I think the products I've chosen are perfect this season, with plenty of glitter, festive scents and red and greens thrown in for good measure. Let the party season begin!

What are your favourite Christmas products from Lush?
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig