Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

12 November 2015

Winter Fashion Haul

Shop The Post
Stripe Top- Primark
Lace Bra- New Look
Brown Bag- New Look
Check Skirt- New Look
Black Boots- Primark
Berry Gloves- Primark
Bobble hat- Select Fashion
Lip Gift Set- Kiko
 
 

 I've recently turned into some what of a shopaholic. I blame the Christmas music. I always go with the intention of solely buying Christmas gifts, but end up popping a few sneaky treats for my self in the basket too! Whoops!

The shops are bustling at the minute and the winter lines are irresistible. I love winter fashion, I particularly love layering. Which is why I have picked up a few pieces that I cannot wait to layer together.


I picked up this short sleeve, high neck, stripe top from Primark. I picture wearing it either casually with a leather jacket and black jeans or dressed up with a black skirt and black blazer.  It is a very versatile piece and it was something that was missing in my current wardrobe.

I also picked up a few winter accessories, including these wine coloured gloves which were only £1! Such a total bargain and they go really well with my new camel coat. I also got this adorable bobble hat which I can't wait to wear.


I am obsessed with these lace bras, I need them in every colour. This sexy piece is from New Look and it fits perfectly. I love all the delicate lace detail and fringing along the bottom.

Another New Look Purchase is this pale grey and cream skirt. I imagined wearing this with a polo neck jumper (of course!) Thick tights and heeled boots. It will also transition nicely into spring, paired with a pretty white shirt.

If you follow me on twitter you will have seen that I'm planning on doing a stocking filler gift guide, so I have been buying bits and bobs for that. I thought I would give you a sneak peak as to what to expect within the gift guide, so one of the pieces I chose was this 'Kiko Temptress Lip Set', which comes with a lip liner and lipstick. It's the perfect duo for the lipstick lover in your life, be it your mum, friend, sister, girlfriend it's bound to be the perfect stocking filler.


This bag is literally what dreams are made of. As much as I wish that I could afford the Chloe bag,  my budget just doesn't spread that far and therefore I opted for this stunning brown faux leather New Look dupe. It is a generous size not too big but big enough to fit all my essentials in.

I also needed some plain black flat ankle boots in my winter wardrobe, and these Primark ones were such a steal at £8.00.


Who can resist Christmas PJ's? Not me that's for sure. This Tartan night shirt is Christmas perfect, pass me the faux fur throw and hot chocolate. As well as Christmas PJ's there's also copper, copper everywhere. This cute little travel mug is from Primark and it's definitely a Bloggers dream beverage holder. Your welcome.

The final item I picked up was this chunky brown scarf from New Look, I got it to match my coat as I love a good thick scarf to snuggle under whilst I'm on my way to work.

So that's what I've bought recently, I hope I haven't tempted you too much!

 
What's your wardrobe essential this winter?
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig