Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

31 January 2016

Casual Faded Denim

    Coat - New Look | Shirt - Primark | Jeans - Primark | Pumps - Asda | Bag - Kurt Geiger | Sunglasses - Peacocks |
 
 



I love dressing up, but I love dressing casual even more. I find casual wear lets you be more creative with layering. Laid back chic is definitely the way forward. SS16 will see us donning more denim and more neutral tones. I thought this casual outfit marred the two of the perfectly, making it not only warm, but bang on trend too.

If you haven't already guessed, this camel coat is my favourite jacket at the moment, it's so easy to wear and goes with everything. I kinda need want to get it in grey too. I love how it has the structured fit, but also the relaxed feel to it. It's so cosy which is a major plus given he weather we've been having!


I paired a crisp white shirt (that's actually longline, but I tied it up!) and distressed blue denim jeans to finish off the off duty look.


I really love this look and definitely want to get some more fashion posts up soon!



What SS16 trends are you looking forward to?

Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig