Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

22 February 2016

Weekend Vibes

|Coat - H&M | Dress - Primark | Boots - New Look | Scarf - Primark | Bag - Kurt Geiger |

 Hello Lovelies, is it just me, or is everyone else fed up with this dreary weather!? I've had enough of bundling up against the icy winds, and battling the rain every time I need to leave the house. That being said, last Sunday we pottered out for the day, and despite the weather being freezing I wore a dress! I know what you may be thinking, but I just loved the print so much, and I think it looked pretty paired with my knee length boots.

I picked up this cute high neck, daisy print, dress from Primark for around £13! I originally thought it would look great in summer, with tan sandals, a slouchy tan bag, red lips and a messy bun. Then the prospect of making it more winter worthy popped into my head, so I layered it with dark brown knee length boots, thick tights, a navy cardigan and my long line black coat. I really like how the outfit turned out. Though I won't say it was hugely warm it was worth it as I just couldn't wait to wear my new purchase, you know how it feels I'm sure!

 
Are you ready for some warmer weather?

Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig