Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

20 March 2016

A Little Update


 Things have been fairly silent here recently, and on all my social media channels to be fair. It's not because I've been stuck for ideas, or haven't had the drive to complete posts, it's actually because we've been in the final stages of buying our first home together!

My space has been filled with boxes, my bed has been broken down and I only have a few belongings left out that haven't been packed safely away. It's been both stressful and exciting. You never really realise how much rubbish you keep until it's time to pack it all up, I cleared out a lot of my stuff, old clothes I don't wear, books, old products I don't use. It was cleansing, yet a bit frustrating too! Finally Wednesday rolled round and we picked up our keys.

 What most of you probably haven't seen through my current posts is that I love interior décor. I'm Pinterest obsessed, I have stacks of home magazines, and I love to follow interior Instagram's. I really wanted to incorporate this into my blog from the start, but I just didn't have the space. I mean, I only had my bedroom, which wouldn't make for the best interior posts! However, I'm now super excited to share our house to home journey with you, and give my blog a new lease of life. I want to cover everything from your first mortgage appointment to styling your coffee table. I've learnt a lot in the short time we've been going through this process and wish I had known more at the time.

 For now though, I'm internet-less, which is actually harder to bear than I thought! I hope to be up and running soon, with an update of how we're getting on etc.

 
Speak soon!
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig