Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

28 March 2016

Easter at The H House

Cream Jug - Ikea
Flowers- Asda
'You are loved' Mug- Asda
Gold Bunny - TK Maxx
Chocolate Bunnies - Aldi
 

Hello from our new home! This is the first post I've written since we've moved, and we're finally starting to feel like we're at home, and not just living in an empty shell. The first few nights were so strange, no internet or TV, just the two of us, no furniture had been built apart from the bed. However, fast forward just over a week and things are starting to find there place, the fridge is full and we have a dining table!

 This Easter Weekend was our first proper weekend together in the house, we decided to treat ourselves to a relaxing weekend after all the chaos, I got in some extra yummy treats, we had a luxury breakfast in bed and cooked a scrumptious Sunday roast. The sun even reared its head occasionally.

 I love decorations and making a space look pretty, but with the limited time we've been here and all the other bits like re-decorating, and building furniture I didn't get chance to get any Eastery décor up in time.  To make our space more fitting for the season I bought some pretty yellow and white flowers from Asda to pop in my cream jug vase, a gorgeous gold bunny from TK Maxx, which has found it's home on our bookshelves, and of course lots of chocolate!

 We hosted our first House warming parties with our friends and Family, which were so much fun. It's made us so excited for all our future plans, summer garden parties, Birthdays. Christmases and more! I cannot wait to share our before and after's and more home posts from the 'H house' as I lovingly call it. For now though I best get to sleep.



Hope you all had a lovely Weekend!
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig