Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

28 April 2016

Off Duty Attire


Top - New Look | Jeans - Primark | Scarf - New Look| Boots - Peacocks

This is another of my off-duty, everyday, from food shop to meeting friends, outfits. It's simple, practical, yet still very put together. I love these light wash, high waist denim jeans, they fit perfectly and are a great staple item for an every day spring look.


 I own this roll neck top in a multitude of colours, they just go with everything! Even though it's meant to be spring - it was actually trying to snow yesterday! I still find that you can get away with wearing this style of top. I find the high neck is really flattering and gives any outfit a sophisticated edge. I would also pair this with my leather jacket, but these photos were taken in doors, as it was torrential rain outside.

Another piece that's followed me from winter, through to spring, is this gorgeous brown scarf, I love wearing it with my camel coat or my leather jacket. It adds a pop of colour and design to a fairly plain outfit, which gives just enough dimension to the look, without it being over-powering.

This outfit can be taken from day to night simply by adding a blazer and some pointed heels, making spontaneous drinks an easy option! Not that you needed an excuse right?!

What's your off-duty style staples?

Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig