Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

17 April 2016

The Must-Have Primark Shirt



I've finally gotten round to shooting a new outfit! All my clothes are still in boxes, but I may have made a cheeky Primark purchase, which I couldn't wait to share with you all.


  I have been planning my Spring/Summer wardrobe, and really wanted a white detailed shirt, I browsed online, but didn't see anything I really loved. That's when I popped into Primark one day after work, and this little beauty caught my eye!




It's a white, box fit, roll sleeve, detailed shirt. It's the ultimate spring/summer piece, I can picture wearing it dressed up; with a printed skirt and block heels, or dressed down, with light-wash boyfriend jeans and snake print slip-on's.


This fit is very flattering, it's very structured with a box fit, that finishes just above the hips. The sleeve length is perfect for spring too as it's cool, without having to have your arms completely uncovered.




On this particular day I wanted a really casual look, so I paired all the classics together; black jeans, black boots, white shirt and a structured bag. I really love how it all worked, I felt put together with minimal effort required. I can see this being my easy go to look.



 Shirt - Primark | Jeans - Primark | Boots - Peacocks | Bag - Kurt Geiger

Now that the weather has started to warm up I have cracked out my favourite red lip, MAC's 'Ruby Woo'. It's the best summer red, and completes this classic look perfectly. I find it's too drying to wear in winter which is why I save it for when the days are warmer, and my lips are smoother!


So this is one of the pieces you will see me coveting this season, and it's such a bargain too for a versatile item!


What's your must have item this season?

Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig