Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

3 May 2016

Bohemian Dream



Kimono - River Island | Crop Top - New Look | Skirt - New Look | Belt - H&M



 A trend I am definitely sporting this season is the Dream Weaver trend. Pastel hues and bohemian prints, what more could a girl ask for? This kimono jacket from River Island encapsulates this look seamlessly. The monochrome bohemian print is set off perfectly by the delicate baby pink pom pom trim. The attention to detail is what drew me to this piece, the pattern, the fringing and the sequins, all tied together beautifully. I can see me wearing this a lot!
I tied the outfit together with a classic black, high waist denim skirt and racer crop top. To add emphasis to the basic underlay of my outfit, I added a western style belt. The skirt is a super flattering cut, it cinches in at the waist and flares out into an A-line cut.

This outfit practically screams festival season, now I just need to be actually going to one. If there's one trend you should back this season it's this one! There is just so much choice in terms of cut and pattern that there is something for everyone.

What are your thoughts on this trend?
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig