Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

16 May 2016

SS16 Flower Power





Shirt - Primark | Skirt - Next | Bag - New Look | Boots - Peacocks




Hurray for better weather! The sun has been shining this past week, and I decided to embrace it with open arms. I made a sneaky purchase, which included this gorgeous floral belted skirt from Next. I really love the pattern, and neutral summery green colour. It fits perfectly and is very flattering on.


I decided to pair it with a classic white shirt, that I've tied in a knot to give it a more bohemian, less formal, vibe. Though the weather has been warmer, I'm not prepared to go bare legged just yet! So popped on some trusty black tights and black boots. I can see this skirt looking great with tan sandals and bare legs though!


What do you think of this look?
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig