Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

22 July 2016

Summer Dreaming


Monochrome sleeveless jacket- Peacocks | Jeans - Primark | T-shirt - Primark | Boots - Primark | Bag - Ted Baker
 

Wahoo, the sun finally made an appearance after what felt like an eternity of rain! I'd been waiting for a day like this to shoot this summery boho inspired look, and when the sun finally descended on us I turned to bae and was like, that's it get the car ready were off to take outfit photos! Normally this would cause him to groan, however, thanks to Pokemon Go it was a win, win, situation for us both, Hoorah!

I bought this gorgeous, light weight, monochrome sleeveless jacket a while ago and couldn't wait to wear it. I could picture it with casual tees and denim shorts, and although it was the hottest day of the year, I just couldn't bare the thought of my milk bottle legs being on show - next time I will remember to fake tan! Instead I opted for some light denim, mom style jeans.

I love the high waist fit of the jeans and find this style very flattering on me, as I'm not the tallest person! I paired it with a simple brown belt and some matching brown ankle boots. My casual tee, believe it or not, was from Primark Men's section for a bargain £2.50! I prefer the men's t-shirts because I love the high necks on them, I find the women's ones are always very low cut!

We frolicked about in the warm setting sun, strolling hand in hand, only broken when there was a Magmar in the near vicinity. It was a lovely summers night.

 
x



Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig