Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

20 August 2016

Flute Sleeves & Khaki



I'm currently typing up this post from the comfort of my bed, the rains pattering down outside, and i'm wondering if summer has even happened?! I feel like it's come and almost gone, please don't go!, in the blink of an eye, the stores are stocking up on their coats, hats, scarves and an array of maroon and khaki coloured ensembles, and we're looking ahead to those colder months. Which brings me to this outfit. I am currently in the process of transitioning my wardrobe so that it can cover those rare sunny days, as well as the inevitable rainy, gloomy days.

  I've seen that khaki has come back again this year, and I've had this khaki button down skirt in my wardrobe for a while. It was time to shake the cobwebs off it and take it out for a spin! I picked this up from select a while ago, maybe even last year! but i'm sure there will be some similar alternatives in stores this season. I will have a browse online and see if I can find a similar one to link down below.

 I decided to pair the skirt with this flute sleeve, cream blouse from next. I love the fit and style of this top, the material is very thin, which is perfect for summer. Although I must admit, I did feel a bit like a pirate in this outfit!

  To add an extra layer, I popped on this sleeveless jacket. This has been a firm favourite of mine for a while, I love the structured blazer style of it. It's the perfect alternative to a proper jacket.

To finish I have my Kurt Geiger handbag, a circle choker from River Island and my trusty Primark sunglasses.

Shop The Post
 
- Khaki Button Down Skirt - Select / Alternative
- Cream Flute Sleeve Top - Next / Alternative
- Black Sleeveless Jacket - Primark / Alternative
 
x
 
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig