Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

2 August 2016

I Have Nothing To Wear






After shooting this outfit, I realised that it's actually all from Primark! I just can't resist that place.


The first thing I saw when I was shopping was this 'I have nothing to wear' t-shirt, this sums me up perfectly! I'm always moaning that I have nothing to wear, when clearly I do.


I love dressing down, as much as dressing up now if I'm honest, casual wear is something I've been buying more of. I like the idea of adding pieces to my wardrobe that are versatile. I can picture myself being able pair this t-shirt with a floaty skirt and strappy sandals for a summer picnic, or with skinny black jeans, a leather jacket and heels for date night.


For this outfit I decide to go super casual, an everyday, running errands, kind of outfit. I decided to pair the t-shirt with a relaxed fit, light denim, pair of jeans, and a khaki utility style jacket. Both of which are also from Primark.  I think the key to casual dressing is all about the accessories, taking an outfit from plain, to styled. I chose this monochrome paisley neck tie, and rose gold sunglasses, to tie the whole look together.



x
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig