Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

14 August 2016

Pyjama Top Styling




 What a wonderful idea, inventing a Pyjama style top for outside wear? The ultimate comfort and style fix! When I saw this silky floral beauty, hanging elegantly in the aisles of River Island, I knew it had to be mine.


I had lusted after these tops for a while, but couldn't find one that fitted the bill, until of course I saw this one. I love the muted floral pattern, and my head filled with outfit ideas as soon as I saw it, leather trousers and heels, denim dungaree dresses, skirts.. so many outfits!


On this occasion we were off to a food festival, so I decided to pair the shirt with a black denim dungaree dress from Primark, and some black tassel boots, I was aiming for a boho casual vibe.


I've always been a strong believer that accessories are the focal point of any outfit. I chose a tan felt trilby. a black choker, and brown tinted sunglasses to complete my outfit. I had been on the hunt for a choker, and loved the circle design on this River Island one. It has an adjustable strap so it will fit perfectly on all necks, which was a must as I didn't want it too tight, or slipping down! The hat was such a bargain, just £3 from Primark!


This outfit was really comfortable all day, even after eating all of the food!



What do you think of pyjama style tops?
x




Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig