Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

3 October 2016

Brunch Goals | Kitch



I recently escaped to Canterbury for the weekend to celebrate my wonderful Fiancés Birthday. We stumbled across Kitch, the most Instagram-worthy Brunch café I have ever seen. I was sold before we even went in!
 
Kitch prides itself on serving fresh, homemade food, using healthy natural ingredients.
 




Kitch has perfect white walls, adorned with picture frames, cute shelves of plants, books, mirrors and more. A very modern take on shabby chic. I particularly loved the marble tables, the perfect design for that brunch flat lay, which, as you can see, I definitely took advantage of!
 




We were seated in the huge bay window. The perfect spot to get the sun on your face, and watch the people below us amble along.

After some deliberation over the menu, we made our choices. I opted for the Buckwheat Pancakes, with berry compote, greek yogurt and granola. Stephen chose the Salmon and Poached egg on Sourdough bread.

I was so impressed when it arrived. It was packed full of flavour, with the creamy yogurt and the tangy burst of the berries. Mix that with the crunch of the granola, and the fluffiness of the pancakes, you have heaven on a plate.

Stephen's egg was cooked to perfection, and it satisfyingly oozed over the bread on first cut.

I can honestly say that it was one of the best Brunches I've ever had, and if we go back to Canterbury again, we will definitely be paying Kitch another visit!

 
Where's your favourite brunch spot?
















Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig