Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

9 December 2016

Getting Festive With Intu Victoria Centre, Nottingham



 Monday night I was invited to the Intu Victoria Centre for their Festive Blogger Event. I was so excited when I spied their invite in my email box, as I've been to a fair few of their events in the past and let me tell you, they don't do things by halves! Everything was set up beautifully.
 
As we entered the VIP area, there was a roaring fire flickering away on the wide screen, the ultimate festive backdrop for the evenings events. Brown and tweed furniture took centre stage, with silver and wood accents also featured in the décor. I adored these cushions, and they are high on my wish list. The fluffy one is the softest thing I've ever felt! Everything was from House of Fraser, and looks very country cottage, which if you know me is exactly the look I been trying to create in my own home! I will definitely be coaxing Stephen into there for a bit of festive home décor shopping.




The next stand out feature in the blogger box, was the stunning white Christmas tree, featuring Intu orange baubles! Underneath the tree were some very generous goody bags that each of us got to take home, full of treats from brands such as; Charlotte Tilbury, Clinique, Aveda and more! As well as some yummy chocolate coins, which are an essential at Christmas!

I made my way inside, along with some of my favourite blogger friends, and snapped up one of these mouth-watering Thaikhun Cocktails. They were perfectly presented in this take away style cup.


We spent some time catching up, meeting some new faces and discussing all things blogging and Christmas. Then it was time to pull out my jumper and get creative.

I headed on over to the Christmas Jumper station, which had been put together by Super+Super , who if you have seen my previous Intu Event post, also helped us make some stunning autumnal floral headbands. I knew it was going to be good!

I picked up a very soft, grey, roll neck jumper from Primark, for the bargainous price of £6.00! It was the perfect base to get my glue on!

After eyeing the array of felt, sparkles and embellishments, I decided I wanted to do a simple, chic Christmas jumper design, that still looked festive. I opted for a glamorous reindeer, complete with silver sparkly felt, and oodles of gems. I was very pleased with my completed jumper and can't wait to wear it over the festive season!


All that crafting worked up an appetite, and we were treated to a truly scrumptious frozen yogurt from Sloane Brothers. These were the most decadent froyo's I have ever laid my eyes on. They came topped with luxurious treats such as; candy canes, ginger bread men, popcorn, raspberries and mini chocolate biscuits! They tasted just as amazing as they looked too. If Christmas was a dessert it would be this one!


The Intu Victoria Centre event was the perfect way to start off what has already been an amazing December.

I left feeling very festive and lucky! I had such a lovely evening catching up with other local bloggers and doing what we do what we do best! I am extremely grateful to Intu Victoria Centre and Cartwright Communications for inviting me to their incredible events. Each one that I've attended has been so well put together, you can really see the hard work that has gone into creating them.

What have you been up to so far this December?
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig