Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

14 December 2016

How To Have The Perfect Winter Pamper Night

 
So I have already failed at vlogmas! In my defence a change of work rota and illness has worked against me. However, I have been filming for vlogmas which I'm hoping to put together and put up n sometime soon as week one! I have some fun plans this year so I'm excited to capture them all and share them with you.
 
 
One of my favourite things to do at this time of the year is to have a cosy night in pampering myself. Now that the weathers dropped to being almost freezing, its socially acceptable to put on your pj's on straight away and stay in with a pizza and glass of prosecco. Which I will definitely be doing a lot!
 
So I thought I would share a few tips on how to have the perfect winter night in!
 



 
My first tip would be to unwind. My favourite thing to do is grab a hot drink and have a browse of my favourite magazines, or catch up on some of my favourite blogs. You could also have a bath or shower, listen to some music, read a book, or just sit for a while enjoying the peace and quiet! Or if you're feeling a little wild, grab a large glass of wine in place of the cuppa!

 
 
I also love switching on a festive movie and grabbing a naughty treat! Some of my favourite Christmas films include; Muppets Christmas Carol, Love Actually, Elf and Santa Claus.
 
For the naughty treat, we picked up this delicious Gingerbread Ice Cream from Aldi. Which I can confirm, hand on heart, tasted divine. I added some salted caramel dessert sauce, to make it that more sinful, and thoroughly enjoyed snaffling my way through it. If you fancy a hot treat instead, then you can't go wrong with pizza!
 

 
Of course, no pamper night is complete without some actual pampering! Grab your favourite face mask, a festive nail polish and give yourself a top to toe pamper. I sometimes go the whole hog and fake tan too, because why not! Light your favourite winter candle, pop netflix on the laptop and have some well deserved me time.

 
 The final step is getting a good nights sleep, nothing makes you feel better than a good 8 hours rest. Put on your favourite pj's, spray that deep sleep pillow spray and dive into bed. Can anyone remember when an early night was punishment?!  Not anymore my friend!
 
Make your pamper night all about you, and the things you enjoy doing. If unwinding to you is grabbing a pizza, put on your fave Netflix movie, and relax on the sofa then do it! Or perhaps you like to grab a large glass of wine, fill the bath with your favourite lush goodies, and soak away the hours. Either way, indulge in your favourite things and make the most of some me time this winter.
 
 
How do you like to spend your winter's nights?
x


Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig