Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

27 December 2016

What I Got For Christmas 2016



These posts can be controversial I know, but I personally love reading them! I think it's because I'm just nosey, and like to see what people have received as their gifts. I also love to look back at these posts each year as a reminder. I am extremely grateful for everything I have been given.

So here goes nothing, these are a few of the lovely gifts I've received this year!

Lounge wear


Cosy Socks
Pink Love Pj's
Brown & Taupe Check Pj's
Unicorn Slippers
 
 

Fashion
 

 
Lace Bell Sleeve Top
Grey Stripe Culotte Jumpsuit
Black Sandals
Kurt Geiger Purse
 
 
Beauty
 
 

 
Elizabeth Arden Bold Kisses Collection
Ted Baker Mini Perfumes
Next White Amber Perfume
Ted Baker Box Gift Set
Sleek Make-Up Gift Set
 
 
 
Travel
 

 
Two Night Get Away for Two
Marble & Gold Travel Set
 
Jewellery
 


 
 
Pandora Earrings & Ring
 
 
Miscellaneous
 

 
Daily Journal
Ted Baker Notebook
Camera Lens Mug
Novelty Mug
 
 
I hope that you've enjoyed having a nosey at the gifts I've received this year, please leave links to your own 'what I got for Christmas' posts as I love a good nosey at them!
 
x
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig