Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

10 July 2017

What's in my Travel Beauty Bag


I love taking trips, and I find them the perfect excuse to try out new beauty products. I love a good pamper night, and after busy days exploring a new place, there is nothing better than settling down for the night and giving yourself a nice re-fresh.

I thought that with my trip to Devon, I would share with you all what I have packed in the beauty department.


The best way to try out new beauty products whilst travelling is through samples or travel mini's. Not only are they space saving, but they are a good way to save money when trying out something new.

I decided to browse Boots and see what mini's caught my eye.


First I spotted this Moisture Burst Facial Wash by Sanctuary Spa. I'm always open to trying new skin care and was enticed to try this due to the fact that sea air can be quite drying. Therefore I'm hoping the moisturising properties in this will help to keep my skin nice and soft.



Along the same lines of wanting to add moisture to my skin, I picked up this Hydrating Day Cream by Botanics. It has SPF 15 in it which is really handy for those sunny summer days as well as being hydrating. I also liked the fact it has a brightening for those days that I want to wear less foundation.


I got these two Clarin's samples in a goody bag from a recent blogger event and have been saving them for a special occasion, thus they have made it into my travel bag! One is a Antioxidant day cream that targets fine lines, and the other an eye gel that counteracts dark circles and puffiness. Even after a good nights sleep I still have bags under my eyes! So I'm excited to see if this will help to reduce these.


As an avid lover of winged liner and lashings of mascara I'm always on the hunt for a good eye make-up remover. Panda eyes? No thanks! I'm excited to try this Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover by Clarins, especially as it is for sensitive eyes. It's such a cute dinky bottle that fits easily into my wash bag.



This Bobbi Brown Illuminating Moisture Balm sounds like the perfect night out cream to pop on under your foundation, and give your skin that summer glow. I'm very excited to use this, as during our holidays we tend to pack in as much as we can, so by night I'm feeling a little exhausted!


Another Illuminating cream.... can you tell that I love these yet? It probably seems a tad excessive but I just couldn't decide which to take along so thought, seeing as it's a staycation and there's no luggage restriction, I may as well take all the ones I want to! Again it has SPF 15 in, which again, is perfect for summer.

 I've also packed two sheet masks, that I'm not sure if I will get time to use but thought it would be a nice way to relax if I do!

 
What are your favourite travel products?
x
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig